LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Monday 2 March 2015

Talk Nerdy To Me

Hey there Oddlets!

It's release time over at Some Odd Girl and today it's someone super cute and nerdy!

Meet Nerdy Toby:



I coloured that cute little geek in with copics, and I purposely made him a bit match-matchy with his clothes, I didn't want him to look too chic or planned :)

I went with some cool neutral patterned papers in strips, and a black piece of card stock for behind Toby.

I stamped the sentiment in a horizontal 'style', masking off each word and stamping it one beneath the other (rather than in a line, as the stamp is designed).

I hope you'll head over to the Some Odd Girl blog to check out the rest of the design team's work, it'll be amazing as always!

See you tomorrow for day two.






No comments: