LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Frenchy Kody: Some Odd Girl February Release


Hi there!

It's release time and today's young man is quite the charmer :)

Meet Frenchy Kody:




I coloured him up with copics and for a little extra somesing (that's something in a bad French accent lol), I gave him some darker stubble around his cheeks and chin. Tres French, non?! (Ok I'll stop)

I just love his little slip on shoes lol. Adorable.

I used a tag die to create the panels he's standing on, and a Tim Holtz stencil with some embossing paste for the background. I added a few bits of bling using the Some Odd Girl Sorbet Sequins, and then I was good to go!

I hope you'll stop by the Some Odd Girl Blog to see the rest of the Design Team's inspirational projects--they're super cute (or as they say in France, tres magnifique!)

See you tomorrow for the next release!



No comments: