LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Wednesday 10 September 2014

September Some Odd Girl Release: Yeti

Are you Yeti to Party?! Woot WOot!

It's the last day of the releases over at Some Odd Girl and today's cutey is sure to make you smile!

Yeti is SUCH a cute set, and what adorable sentiments there are to go along with him!

Here is my card





I thought it'd be fun to go really rainbow-bright with this card and use some of the fun new papers from the Sunshine Sorbet 6x6 paper pad!

I hope you're signed up for the newsletter, because that ensures you get all the hot news right off the press and well before we release it on the blog!

Now come on over to the Some Odd Girl blog with me to have a look at the rest of the DT's work. They've done amazing things with Mr Yeti :)

see you again soon!



1 comment:

Anna Sigga said...

Fab card and I love how you colored him!