LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Monday 18 August 2014

Umbrella Gwen walking in the rain

Hello!

It's I took about two weeks away from my computer and my DT's recently, due to some family kerfuffle, and during that time, I did my best to get a LOT of crafting done so as to get ahead.

SO far it seems to have worked!

I have several cards all ready to go, waiting to be share with you, so I'll be ATTEMPTING to keep a bit of a schedule from now on (we'll see how that goes lol)

For today, I'm sharing a card I made using Some Odd Girl stamps. I coloured in this image of Umbrella Gwen several weeks ago, and she's been sitting on my desk waiting for me to add her to a card.



I had coloured Gwen with lots of bright tones, and added detail to her dress and umbrella using my white gel pen, so I wanted to keep the background pretty simple.

I thought it would look like she was walking along a rainy city street if I used this patterned paper, and I love the effect! Some white alpha stickers for a super simple sentiment and I was done!

Thanks for looking!

Be Back soon


No comments: