LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Tuesday 26 August 2014

ALS Ice bucket challenge

Hi friends!

So I'm sure many of you have seen all the ALS Icebucket challenge videos going around, I got nominated by my friend Christine, and I took the challenge!


Now it's winter here so ice is scarce, but I used a bucket of FREEZING cold water :)

I'm nominating my good friends Mary Dawn, Steph Britt and Lisa Spangler







for more information on this terrible disease and how you can help out with donating, please visit http://www.alsa.org/about-als/what-is-als.html

thanks!

Linda xx

3 comments:

Kelly Latevola said...

Haha! I love it! Good job :)

sideoats + scribbles said...

Ha ha ha you are awesome!!!! I just did it, haven't put the video together yet will post it later. We both did ours by our lonesome lol!!! the neighbors probably thought I was nuts if any of them were home -- I did mine outside where it was warm after I went for a walk. It's HOT here!!! Forgot it was winter there for you! HUGS!!!

Lisa said...

LOVE the modelish hair shake afterward. Ha!