LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Monday 2 June 2014

Some Odd Girl Release: Cookies n Milk

Hi friends!

It's time for another Some Odd Girl release, and let me tell you, this month's sets are ADORABLE!

Introducing Cookies n Milk!


 cuuuuuuute huh?!

I just love these images. Now, I'll admit, "Milk and Cookies" aren't really as big a 'thing' here in Australia, but I totally love these stamps, so I'll be putting them to good use! 

Here's a little closeup, so you can see the eyes :)



I love how the hands/arms are positioned at just the right height on the stamps, so that they can hold hands.


Be sure to pop over to the Some Odd Girl blog to check out the rest of the team's creations!



And if you're interested (and why wouldn't you be?!),  you can sign up for our newsletter HERE so you don't miss any of the action!

http://www.someoddgirl.com/index.php/newsletter



I'll be back soon with more!




No comments: