LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Monday 16 June 2014

ABNH Challenge: Bokeh

Hi there!!

It's time for a new challenge over at ABNH, so this week we're challenging you to do


 Bokeh is such a fun effect, but boy can it be a challenge to create on a card! I've seen some very easy ways of creating Bokeh on cards, but of course I had to think of something difficult! In the end I cast that idea aside and decided to go a different route.


This month we're playing with the following two companies, and goodness are they fun!





 &



Here's what I made.



Instead of going for a 'proper' bokeh, I decided to use the idea of bokeh, in the soft, muted circles (specifically with the blurred edges).

I really like how it turned out!

I used Finding Nana washi tape behind the photo, as well as paper clips and the gorgeous flair (aren't they perfect?!).
I used Gelatos to create the background (darn, I love those things!)

The little words that are stamped around are from Hero Arts :)

That's it!.

So please hop over to ABNH, to check out what the rest of the DT made, and join in the fun! You could win a

http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/
 with thanks to our sponsors
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/


Thanks so much also to Leena from Finding Nana and Faber Castell Design Memory Craft, for generously sponsoring us with products to use for these challenges!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: