LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Birthday celebration week 4!! SIMON SAYS STAMP

Hi there!


Over at ABNH, this week we're teaming up with our extraordinarily generous (and fabulous) sponsors,  Simon Says Stamp!

 I got the chance to play with some of the new and amazing Simon Says Stamp exclusive products--talk about exciting! My goodness, these stamps and dies look fabulous online, but in real life?! THEY"RE AMAZING!

Here's my card






This little bear is SO adorable, and I just love him peeking out of the 'portholes' like that. Do you 'get' the card?? The green and blue bear are out of the picture a little coz they're not quite right..little orangey-brown bear is SPOT ON ;)  (thought I'd better explain in case it only works in my warped brain lol)


Ok, now head over to ABNH with me to see the rest of the DT's projects today, and don't forget, the party lasts all week !


See you soon!

Linda xx



2 comments:

MS said...

love it! so cute! i used the same die/stamp set and struggled FOR-EVER! trying to get something designed! haha!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

That's the cutest card! That Teddy bear peeking out - just LOVE it!