LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Sunday 24 March 2013

Fresh Daisies Diecut


Hi friends!


I'm back with another card to share with you :)


Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog

 I thought I'd make a couple of cards for the latest Simon Says Stamp Challenge, the theme of which is       

EASTER/SPRING

So here's my card
 
I used Pebbles Pearlescent Chalks and a Simon Says Stamp Fresh Daisies die.

I love the soft, calm look. The bright colours and these gorgeous flowers definitely say SPRING to me!

I'll be back soon with the other card I made, using the diecut negative :)

See you then!

Linda x






6 comments:

Wendy G. said...

Love it! Wow!

Froggietalks said...

Stunning Linda :)

Unknown said...

Breathtaking Linda!!!! Wish we would actually have spring flowers. We are in the middle of ANOTHER Major Winter Storm...I am soooo tired of winter.

Pam said...

Gorgeous!

Sue McRae said...

Such a simple yet gorgeous effect.

Joy said...

Love the CAS feel to this Linda, very beautiful.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog