LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Shopping Our Stash Challenge #67 WOODEN IT BE NICE

Hello!

It has been THE prettiest Spring weather here and I can't get enough of the sunshine. We've spent most of the weekend in the garden, pulling out weeds and making room for our soon-to-be-improved front yard, I can't wait!

I'm here with another


This week's challenge is WOODEN IT BE NICE--Use anything that reflects wood: woodgrain, wood embellies,  trees, etc.

So here is my card:


These are the rest of the diecut butterflies I made for Kelly's birthday card HERE. I just love them.

This one is VERY self explanatory :) It's super pretty in real life! Love those Studio Calico Wood veneer words. GAH. I cant. stop. using. them.

Be sure to stop by the blog and check out the other cards the DT made--they're amazing! And upload your project to the inlinkz tool to enter the challenge!! We'd love to have you join.

Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back soon :)

Linda






.

10 comments:

ScrappySandie said...

Hi Linda! Yes, the little butterflies ARE so sweet! Love the wooden words too! But what is the white line border...a stamp? I like it!
Sandie

lauren bergold said...

what a fabulous C&S card! i loooooooooooove those colorful butterflies and the border treatment just totally MAKES it! ♥

Alica said...

so pretty! The wood sentiment is great and the butterflies add a pop of color!

MS said...

I thought I recognized those butterflies :) and I instantly thought of SC wood butterflies for my project:)

jimlynn said...

Fantastic card! Love the butterflies on here = a CAS beauty!
Lynn

Leslie Hanna said...

wooden WORDS?!?!?! noooooooooo ...

CarlaKH said...

so cute. I love the border too - really frames it all so nicely!

Anonymous said...

This is sooo cute! I love those colourful butterflies and that wooden sentiment! Such a gorgeous CAS card Linda!

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Linda - Love this card! Those words are very cool, I can see why you love using them. Love the butterflies and I LOVE the white lines around the outside! What a great touch!
Blessings,
Michelle

Lisa Carroll said...

Sooo pretty, Linda! :)