LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Monday 12 December 2011

Snowglobe tutorial video

Hi everyone!

Just a quick post today because i've got a video (well 2 actually, I wasn't able to put it into 1) for you to all see how I made the Snowglobe card I made for the Lawnscaping Blog hop!

Part 1: 

Part 2:


I hope you enjoy and these answer any questions you have about the process!

If you have any more comments or questions, as always, PLEASE feel free to leave me a line in the comments section below!

Be sure to pop back tomorrow for something special :)

*hugs*

Linda xx

4 comments:

Chari Moss said...

Very nice video, I actually didn't realize the base was a banner! Very clever! Perhaps I am guilty of not reading posts again.

Nancy K said...

Thanks for the video tutorial...I really love that snow-globe, so nice to know the secret!

Laurel Beard said...

What an awesome video tutorial! I love your voice!

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda, thanks for the video...terrific tutorial and wonderful idea. Couldn't wait to try it out myself. Hope you don't mind...you can see my card on my blog http://alittlepeaceofpaper.blogspot.com. But keep in mind, I'm just a beginner, so the quality isn't quite there yet. Thanks for the inspiring ideas...please keep them coming.