LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Saturday 9 July 2011

coming soon

Hi there

I have a post coming up VERY soon, all about how to use digital images (I had a few requests after a couple of my cards last week used them).

I had planned to put the digi-tutorial post up tonight, but Blogger did something weird and erased half my writing (and the pictures) so it looked like the tutorial suddenly stopped halfway through. *grrrr*

So I'll do my best to finish the post tonight and get it live asap. More than likely tomorrow though as I'm harboring a bad cold at the moment so things are a bit fuzzy.

Take care and speak to you soon!!

Linda xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better:) Take your time doing the tutorial. I am in no hurry.
http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/