LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Where has June gone to?! and one more :)

Hi everyone!

First of all, thank you to the 5 people to replied to my request last time, letting me know you receive my blog updates ok. If anyone else is out there reading my little piece of bloggo, please let me know if you have any issues getting updates.

If it's just you 5, then welcome fabulous 5!! lol

So it's been a hectic month, thus my being VERY poor at blogging--here's a rundown:

Massive issues with our buying a house, that FINALLY all came together and we are now very proud to annouce that we are homeowners...and poor haha!
Charlotte had her Christening, which was really lovely, I'll share some photos here soon if you like (let me know :))
Charlotte has learnt about 'mischief'. How to accomplish it, excel in it and generally live and breathe it 24-7 haha! (thus a tired mummy!)
I've been packing up the last of our things for our move (date is still TBC but I like to be prepared) and I've done some BIG cleaning out. My craft corner, closet (and just about everything else) are MUCH lighter and clearer--I feel good about that (Thank you to Ali Edwards who always inspires me to love what I have more than wish I had something else/extra).

And a lot more, but that's plenty to bore you with :)

I've also been working my TAIL off at my crafty desk to bring you some (hopefully) eye-candy as a thank you for being so supportive and patient.

Recently I've noticed a LOT of bloggers have been doing 'inspired by' themes and I really love seeing how people make their own versions of other peoples work. I know I'm constantly inspired by the blogs I read and so I decided to do the same thing.

SO for the next few weeks, I'll be 'running' and "Inspired By..." segment on my blog.

This week is a lady who's cards are so lovely I'm constantly taken aback by their simplicity and beauty--none other than my friend Joy Taylor (*insert cheering* teehee).

I have 4 cards to show you this week that were inspired by Ms Joy and I'm so excited to show them to you.

After Joy's turn on the Inspired By soundtrack, it will then be Nichol Magouirk (who you've all heard me rave about time and time again), then Kelly Marie Alvarez from Lawn Fawn (who doesn't love Lawn Fawn?!) and if I can possibly manage it, Dawn McVey and a few others will be 'playing their songs' on here too.

I've chosen these ladies because they are the few blogs I'm still very much in love with and they are some of the first that I fell for when I started blogging and crafting.

SO! Please stay tuned and come back tomorrow to see what I've got for you inspired by lovely Joy.

Hope you like it!

*hugs*

Linda xx

2 comments:

Joy said...

I am so honoured that you have chosen me...thank you, looking forward to tomorrow..hugs!

rcwidow (Linda) said...

I am getting your updates through Blogger fine. looking forward to seeing your inspired by posts.