LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Thursday 30 December 2010

Happy New Year

Hello friends!

THis is just another quick post. I wanted to wish you a very happy new year and let y ou know I'll be 'offline' on this blog for a couple of weeks. I'm working on some projects that I"ll do my best to share with you really soon, but just in case I don't get to for a few weeks, please be assured that I WILL come back!!

There are SEVERAL things happening in the next month or two, so I'll be very busy. One I can't tell you about yet, but will share when it all happens, the other is that we're searching for a new house in a different state (as I've mentioned before), but we're hoping we'll be moving no later than March, so it's 'all stops out' from here on in, we've got a LOT to do!! We also had my birthday yesterday, it's my brother in law's today, then Charlotte's at the end of January (plus we had another 5 in the past month!!) and LASTLY, Charlotte is having surgery at the beginning of February, so I'll be getting prepared for that. Positive thinking--all will be fine and she'll be perfect and fixed after that :)

anyhoo, please accept my apologies for a bit of a lapse in the next few weeks if there is one (which I'm thinking there will be!). I hope you all have a wonderful New Years and stay safe!

We're hoping to spend a few days at a farm in the south of Western Australia before Charlotte's surgery, so if we do, I'll be sure to take photos and post them on here :)

take care and I'll talk to you in 2011!

Love--Linda xx

No comments: