LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Sunday 10 October 2010

I'm still alive! and TWO cards :)

Hello!!

Just a quickie tonight.

Here is what I've been up to:

The stamp is Whiff of Joy *LOOOVE*, the sentiment is Papertrey Ink. Coloured by Copics... :)  I'm very proud!  I've been watching Nichol Magouirk videos CONSTANTLY lately so I think a few tricks have finally sunk in.  It's not perfect but it's good enough :)


This next one is a 'new home' notice I made for my best friend.  She and her gorgeous hubby just bought their first house and I wante to make something for them that showed their joking, whimsical nature. 
Jodie never wears dresses but that's ok :)  She's pretty and sunny like this little dress.
 I used Hero Arts Kiss from the Sun stamps, Martha Stewart fringe scissors for the grass (Green Bazzill cardstock), Hero Arts Cloud Background stamp which was inked with Hero Arts Soft Pool Shadow ink.  The sentiment says "We've found a new place to hang out".
I added the dress and jeans onto dimensional foam tape, to give more interest.

This is the back--I just typed the address and sentiment on a word document and printed it on Hero Arts Layering Paper.
The little house image is from Hero Arts Mi Casa clear set and is stamped with Soft Stone Shadow Ink.


Ok that's it for me! I hope you enjoyed these--so sorry for the brevity of this post, I'm exhausted! Charlotte has decided to change her sleeping habits and is waking up 3 times a night! *SIGH*

I hope you're all doing well.  Let me know what you're up to!

Talk to you again soon my lovelies :)

Linda xx

No comments: